10.6.11

The Black Net Sprint

I decided to give the net a try. So I grabbed the hammer and stakes and went for it. About 1 hour and 15 minutes later this is what I ended up with. Not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but better than it was. I guess I couldn't really stand the sight of it on the ground any more. Surprisingly the system of raising it isn't nearly as complicated as I thought and pretty smooth too. I still plan on getting it 100% up and serviceable this Sunday but yesterday's work really cut down on how much will have to be accomplished Sunday.

The biggest obstacle for the net is really the wind. I bought plenty of stakes that I think most will be used for holding the bottom of the net still. That thing was blowin everywhere yesterday! It's the main reason the poles look like candy canes in the picture. Which raised my concern of how this is going to work out when the wind really gets to blowing. Yesterday was a calm breeze.

Post your thoughts.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment