6.6.11

Hard Work & Hot Sun



My friend and I worked on the field this weekend. Filled all the bunkers up we could and got the netting poles up. No small feat. Most of the bunkers are good a few bad apples but nothing a few good patch jobs can't fix. They're pretty larger and getting pretty warm in the sun and by warm I mean hot.

The netting however is proving to be a more difficult task then filling the bunkers. I'm going to need some helping hands to get the net up in a timely manner (there might be an incentive to those that help). My goal is to have it up by next Sunday to get some practice in at least on individual basis for tournament on the 18 June. The stakes and bungees were ordered and should be arriving this Wednesday so I should have everything I need to have the field up and look like a something people can use.

Hoping to work on the air & compressor, get it going this week and tanks filled for this weekend. Oil & lubricant has been changed in the air compressor and it runs so fingers are crossed and prayers have been whispered that all going according to plan when I try to fill the tanks.

If you feel like getting your tan and helping out on the field or just like watching people struggle with inanimate objects under the hot North Carolina sun HMU on Facebook or post in the comments below. Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment